Summit ACTT Referral Process:
- To provide a referral process that is responsive to the client and referral source.
- To generate referrals that meet the ACTT eligibility criteria
- To confirm eligibility efficiently
- To identify and admit the most appropriate clients as expediently as possible.
- Request referral form with admission criteria and Camberwell Assessment Tool from Summit ACTT by calling 905-847-3206 or by emailing email@example.com. Forms are available on the Referral Forms page.
- The most knowledgeable clinician(s) currently working closely with the client will complete and return the referral forms and copies of the last three hospitalization admission and discharge summaries, psychological testing, OT assessments, and social work assessments to:
871 Equestrian Court
Unit # 7
Referrals will be reviewed and responded to within two weeks of submission. At this time, the referral source will be given feedback about eligibility and the wait list for a full intake assessment.
The primary wait list for clients is an estimated two-three month wait time and will be assessed for pre-intake within four weeks. Priority is determined by need and by capacity of the Summit Act Team.
The secondary wait list will be unlimited. Referrals will move from the secondary wait list to the primary wait list, as openings arise, for the next three month intake.