Groups provide an opportunity to talk openly and honestly about your feelings in a safe, supportive environment.
Summit Housing and Outreach Programs offers a number of support, educational, therapeutic and recreational groups:
· Family support group
· DBT (Dialectical Behaviour Therapy)
· CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy)
· Cooking Groups
· Smoking Cessation
· Pet Therapy
· Music Makers
· Walking Groups
For a calendar of our current groups please contact email@example.com
Benefits of participating in support groups may include
· Feeling less lonely, isolated or judged.
· Gaining a sense of empowerment and control.
· Improving your coping skills and sense of adjustment.
· Talking openly and honestly about your feelings.
· Reducing distress, depression, anxiety or fatigue.
If you are interested in seeing what Groups are available close to where you live, please contact Sharon at 905.847.3206 ext. 121
(c) 2018 Summit Housing & Outreach Programs | 871 Equestrian Court, Unit #7, Oakville ON L6L 6L7
firstname.lastname@example.org | 905.847.3206 | F: 905.847.2959